UNDERWRITING – EXCELLENCE IN SERVICE
Selectivity is the key to good underwriting. At Lovell Safety Management, we work hard to make sure new members will contribute to good loss experience and dividends. As part of our Underwriting services, Lovell’s Underwriting Department completes a careful review of all potential new group members.
Once accepted into a Lovell Safety Group, a policyholder has a team of experts working to keep their accidents, claims, and premium to a minimum. Our Underwriting services help our safety group members sort out the often confusing “business” of workers’ compensation. Our nearly 90 years of workers’ compensation experience has made us experts in resolving a broad spectrum of technical insurance matters including but not limited to:
- Experience Rating — Lovell has trained experts available to perform reviews to ensure your experience modification is as low as possible. Before signing up for a service to lower your experience modification, call your underwriter at 212-709-8650.
- Certificate of Insurance – Obtaining a certificate is simple with Lovell because we know – no cert – no work – no payment! This includes Requests for Demolition Certificates and Waivers of Subrogation.
- Audits– We are here to assist you in complicated audit matters to ensure you never pay more than you should. We can assist you with understanding record–keeping, preparing for an audit, defining payroll, overtime, special requirements for construction firms including wrap–up jobs and waivers of subrogation.
- Classification Codes — Our experts are available to periodically review your Job categories and classifications to make sure your staff are properly classified and your premium is at the lowest possible level.
- New York Construction Classification Premium Adjustment Program – Our underwriters can help answer your questions when completing your PAP application (NYCCPAP).
- New York Workers’ Compensation Construction Employment Payroll Limitation Program – Lovell has electronic spreadsheets to assist in calculating payroll limitation and save you money.
- Billing – Cash flow issues, call Lovell and we will work to see if you are eligible for a different payment plan such as Pay as you Go!
Contact the workers’ compensation experts by calling 212-709-8650, or emailing us at Info@LovellSafety.com.